Situated in the idyllic Somerset village of Compton Martin to the South of Bristol,
on the northern edge of the Mendip Hills AONB & National Nature Reserve.
Price: £1,450 pcm (£1850 including council tax and utility bills)
Available:12 Months (preferable) starting Jan - March 2024
• 30min drive to central Bristol & Bath - double private driveway.
• Quick access to public footpaths, Compton Woods and more.
• 270m from local pub, Ring O Bells.
• Fibre 900Mb (FTTP) & mesh WiFi.
• EPC-B property, solar panels supported by Tado geo-fencing smart heating.
• 100% renewable energy provided by Good Energy.
• Upstairs: 2 bedroom, office with double desk, full bathroom with shower over bath.
• Downstairs: living room with piano, entrance hall & wc, kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
• Double kitchen doors open onto garden, patio & pergola with herb & vegetable bed, apple, cherry and nut trees - greenhouse, compost bin, water butt & shed.
• Offered part-furnished.
Mendip Orchard Summer
Ring O Bells
Ring O Bells
Compton Martin Church overlooking Chew Lake
Mendip Orchard OS
• Ring o Bells 270m
• Compton Martin Post Office 550m
• Shop at Ubley 1.3km
• Spar shop West Harptree 2.3km
• Londis shop Blagdon 4.6km
• Holiday Inn Rapid EV Charger 9.7km
• Lye Farm Shop & Rapid EV Charger 9.9km
• Chew Magna village 10km
• Zero Waste Pantry Wrington 11km
• Cheddar Gorge 12.5km
• Bristol Airport 15km
• Bristol Temple Meads train station 23km
• Bath Spa train station 27km
The south facing slopes of the Mendip Hills are largely formed from Carboniferous Limestone, Ash–maple woodland, calcareous and mesotrophic grassland which can be found across the Mendips which provide nationally important habitats for wildlife. With temperate climates, these support a range of flora and fauna including birds, butterflies and small mammals. The Mendip Hills have been announced as one of the ‘King’s Series’ of five new National Nature Reserves across the country.
The area is popular with hikers, cyclists, climbers, gliders and cavers. The Mendip Way is an amazing 80Km long-distance recreational trail that takes in all the special qualities of the Mendip Hills.
Get £100 OFF an ONTO electric car subscription using code 086D4
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com